The Second Question!
I think that the Mancini we doing a good thing by protecting their friends. However they took a huge risk because being caught could have meant death for the whole Mancini family. They were great people because they help save lives and they we great friends!... I think that the Mancini family are wonderful people and that they did a great thing by helping Anita and her mother. I'm sure that if any of my friends we in that position my and my family would be at a great risk but will never let a friend down ... or better said would never let a person in need down. I am proud of the act that Oscar's parents did. Even if that is just a book the help between all the people (friends) is a great and necessary thing. In conclusion i think that the act that the Mancini did was great even though he put his family on risk he was a trusted person in the embassy and they would trust them.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario